In 2022, traditional B2B matchmaking event Contact-Contract is being
organized. It is a unique opportunity to increase your competitiveness
and identify new markets and business partners.
The International Engineering Fair (MSV) is the leading industrial trade fair in Central Europe with annual participation reaching more than 1500 exhibitors and 75000 visitors from 59 countries worldwide. More than a third of the exhibitors are from abroad. Nearly 80% of those in attendance exert influence on business investment, and one third form part of the top management of their firms. All key fields of machinery and electrical engineering industry are represented, with primary focus on machining and forming.
MSV’s spotlight is Industry 4.0 and Digital Factory, i.e. digitisation in production, one of the key trends of the innovation process. Other highlighted topics include the circular economy – management of material resources.
- Mining, metallurgical, ceramic, glass engineering
- Materials and components for mechanical engineering
- Drives, hydraulics and pneumatics, cooling technology and air-conditioning
- Power engineering and heavy-current electrical engineering
- Electronics, automation and measuring technology
- Research, development, transfer of technologies, financial and other services
- Metal-working and forming machines, tools
- Foundry industry
- Surface technology
- Plastics, rubber, composites
- Chemicals for engineering
Why to participate?
- high level of pre-event publicity
- new business partners, clients and suppliers without much effort
- important contacts among exhibitors and visitors
- free entrance to the trade fair
- 4 days = up to 45 B2B meetings
- social event
- our support BEFORE - DURING - AFTER
Participation is FREE OF CHARGE.
Services of Enterprise Europe Network are funded from the European Union‘s Single Market Program under grant agreement No101052765 and by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic.